BassEast’s Chris Murphy and John Hutchins had some fun testing the new Deps Slide Swimmer 175 with some great results!!! Listen closely for the Johnny Bass references.
- Made out of ABS Plastic
- Features soft silicon skin
- The 175 will use Jointed 8 Rings to connect the bodies and for eye ties. This will aid in strength for a shorter sized bait.
- The 250 will use longer heavier duty Heaton screws for body connections and eye ties.
- The Heaton used to join the bodies on the 250 will be adjustable. The longer you leave the Heaton the wider action, and the shorter the Heaton the tighter, quicker action the bait has.
- The Silicon Skin will still be removable and the weights will still be on the outside of the body allowing for easy modification. The slide swimmers come standard with a Rate of Fall of about 5 feet per 10 seconds. Adding weight or taking away weight can be done with the new models.
- Color line up options increases. The clear ABS plastic allows for ghost & clear coloring patterns. The original colors to date will also be available.
- A Spring Weight is added to front body. With a slow steady retrieve the spring weight does not emit any sounds just like the original, but when the bait is jerked or fished with a faster retrieve the weighted ball bounces of the walls of the bait producing fish enticing sounds. There is also a slight vibration as the bait falls.
See the DEPS line up here.
Hi’s Tackle Box
Green Top Sporting Goods